This week on "Cooking with Chef Hermann," the Chef is preparing a shrimp dish.
1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped finely
1. Cook the couscous in salted boiling water and finish it off with olive oil and butter.
2. In a frying pan, heat olive oil.
3. Throw in the butter.
4. Add the pea pods and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Next goes in the shrimp.
6. Season with salt.
7. Add chopped tomatoes and a few dashes of tobasco.
8. Drizzle in the lemon juice and the dry sherry.
9. Cook the shrimp just until pink and lightly sauted. Do not overcook them.
10. Ladle in the couscous in the middle of the plate. Place the shrimp and the pea pods on the couscous. Drizzle the accompanying stock on it. Garnish with a few sprigs of cilantro, thyme and lemon wedges and serve right away.