1. Boil water in a pot along with the seafood boil packet.
2. Place the shrimps in the water and boil for 20 minutes.
3. Once done drain the water completely.
4. In a bowl combine ketchup and horseradish pepper sauce and make a sauce.
5. Transfer the shrimps in a tray and let it cool.
6. Serve the shrimps along with the sauce as an appetizer.
If you enjoy eating seafood, then you could try this recipe. The Chef makes Boiled Shrimps in the video. He combines two sauces and makes a nice sauce to go with the Shrimps. This is a very simple recipe.