1. In a bowl combine the beer, flour, sugar, salt and ½ cup of the coconut flakes.
2. Stir until well combined and chill for 1 hour.
3. After an hour add the remaining coconut flakes and whisk well.
4. Preheat the oil in a frying pan.
5. Dip the shrimps in the batter and fry in hot oil until golden brown.
6. Serve with dipping sauce.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 381 Calories from Fat 129
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.1%
Saturated Fat 8.8 g44.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 152 mg50.7%
Sodium 377 mg15.7%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 15.8 g
Protein 23 g46.7%
Vitamin A 3.6%
Vitamin C 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet