|Flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Fresh shrimps||24 , cleaned, cooked or uncooked|
|Lard/Peanut oil||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1. Take a bowl, and add salt, flour, paprika and curry powder.
2. Take a bowl and add milk and lemon juice and beat the liquid into the flour until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Lighten the batter with little milk by adding a teaspoonful of it at a time.
4. Take a deep pan or deep fryer and add some lard or oil to the depth of 2 inches.
5. Heat the fat until it measures 350°F on the frying thermometers.
6. Dunk the shrimps into the batter and then brown them in hot fat for about 3 minutes on both sides by turning them once.
7. Drain off the fat by spreading the shrimp on absorbent paper.
8. Serve the fried shrimps hot with freshly steamed rice.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1279 Calories from Fat 525
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.7%
Saturated Fat 20.9 g104.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1060.5 mg353.5%
Sodium 1367.7 mg57%
Total Carbohydrates 58 g19.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.7%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 123 g245.3%
Vitamin A 38.6% Vitamin C 24.8%
Calcium 39.9% Iron 93.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet