Shrimp Lunch Dish
|Tomatoes/A small can||4 , skinned and sliced|
|Canned shrimps||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Small Can)|
|White sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
|Grated cheese||3 Ounce|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (To Garnish, Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill or the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the tomato slices.
3) Top the tomatoes with the shrimps, reserving a few for garnish.
4) Poach and place the eggs over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl, combine the grated cheese with the sauce, mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon the cheese mixture over the eggs.
7) Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 10 minutes, alternately place under a moderate grill until browned.
8) Garnish the Shrimp Lunch Dish with watercress sprigs and reserved shrimps, and serve hot.
Calories 279 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.1%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 235 mg78.3%
Sodium 600.7 mg25%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 6.7 g
Protein 25 g49.2%
Vitamin A 33.7% Vitamin C 31.3%
Calcium 35.8% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet