Shrimp Lunch Dish
|Tomatoes/A small can||4 , skinned and sliced|
|Canned shrimps||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Small Can)|
|White sauce||1⁄2 Pint|
|Grated cheese||3 Ounce|
|Watercress||1⁄4 Bunch (25 gm) (To Garnish, Use As Required)|
1) Preheat the grill or the oven to 375°F.
2) In a shallow ovenproof dish, arrange the tomato slices.
3) Top the tomatoes with the shrimps, reserving a few for garnish.
4) Poach and place the eggs over the shrimps.
5) In a bowl, combine the grated cheese with the sauce, mix thoroughly.
6) Spoon the cheese mixture over the eggs.
7) Bake in the centre of the preheated oven for 10 minutes, alternately place under a moderate grill until browned.
8) Garnish the Shrimp Lunch Dish with watercress sprigs and reserved shrimps, and serve hot.