Yellow Squash And Shrimp Bisque
|Onion||1 Large, chopped|
|Green pepper||1 , chopped|
|Yellow squash||1 , sliced|
|Potato||1 , diced|
|Vegetable stock/Water||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Peeled deveined medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound (Use Raw)|
1) Onion, pepper, squash and potato are steamed in a soup kettle, with 2 cups of water.
2) When the vegetables are done, puree them in a food processor.
3) Put the puree back in the soup kettle and add the remaining water.
4) A dash of olive oil can be added, if desired
5) Halve the shrimps (if they are small, else slice them into three) and add them to the soup.
6) Simmer the contents and when the shrimp turns pink, it lets out a wonderful flavor into the soup.
7) Season the soup, as desired and serve it hot.