Shrimp Cocktail For A Crowd
|Raw shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Fat free cream cheese||8 Ounce|
|Tomato catsup||4 Ounce|
|Prepared horseradish||1 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
1) Boil the shrimp in Rex liquid shrimp boil.
2) Peel, devein and refrigerate to cool. You can choose to substitute 8 ounces of frozen shrimp or a small can of shrimp. This will affect the sodium)
3) Lay cream cheese on an attractive plate.
4) Allow the cheese to come to room temperature.
5) Blend the catsup, horseradish, and Worcestershire sauce and pour over the cream cheese.
6) Just before serving, add the shrimp on top of the cream cheese and sauce.
7) Surround with low fat or fat free crackers.