|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Jumbo shrimp||3 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||8 Clove (40 gm), finely chopped|
|Crushed chili flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Roma tomatoes||2 Medium, sliced|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced black olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken broth||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a large sized skillet, heat oil.
2. Once hot, add shrimps and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 30 seconds on each side. Remove on to a plate and keep aside.
3. In the same skillet, add peppers, onion, garlic, tomatoes and seasonings. Mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 10 minutes or till they soften.
4. Add white wine and simmer till wine reduces to half its quantity.
5. Add chicken broth, olives and tomato sauce, mix well and simmer for 5 more minutes.
6. In a small bowl, combine cornstarch and water and mix well. Add this paste to simmering mixture and mix well.
7. Cook for few more minutes till it thickens, add sautÃ©ed shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
8. Place over a bed of rice and serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3054 Calories from Fat 886
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 101 g155.7%
Saturated Fat 13.3 g66.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2068.3 mg689.4%
Sodium 5017.7 mg209.1%
Total Carbohydrates 207 g69%
Dietary Fiber 17 g67.8%
Sugars 33.6 g
Protein 305 g610.9%
Vitamin A 177.4% Vitamin C 414.4%
Calcium 92.6% Iron 240.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet