Jellied Shrimp CanapÃ©
|Aspic||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed, basic)|
|Cooked shrimp||24 Small|
|White bread slices||24|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2. In each of 24 muffin compartment put 1 teaspoon aspic. Chill it.
3. Take some aspic and dip the shrimp in it.
4. Place each shrimp at the top and center of chilled aspic.
5. Add aspic over it to cover. Chill again.
6. With a biscuit cutter cut out toast rounds.
7. Spread some butter on each.
8. Arrange them over a baking sheet.
9. Toast in preheated oven for 30 minutes.
10. Cool it.
11. Run a spatula around edges of gelatin to remove the jellied shrimp.
12. Serve jellied shrimp on cold toast rounds.