Shrimp Won Ton
|All-purpose flour||2 Cup (32 tbs), sifted|
|Warm water||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs) (For Dough)|
|Shrimp in shell||1⁄2 Pound (Fresh Ones)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Instant chicken broth/Chicken -bouillon cubes - 2||2 Teaspoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Broth)|
1. In a medium -sized bowl, add flour and ½ cup of warm water and form stiff dough. Spread the dough on floured board or pastry cloth, and knead it until smooth. Add extra flour to avoid sticking.
2. Roll the dough into 18 X 16 and allow it to dry for about half an hour.
3. Peel off the shells after washing them in cold water. Use a sharp -tip knife to create a cut in each shrimp and lift out the sand vein.
4. Finely chop the shrimps, and blend them with soy sauce and beaten egg in a small bowl.
5. Create six 3-inch wide strips by cutting dried dough in crosswise and quarter them in lengthwise manner into 24 pieces.
6. Place a spoon of shrimp filling in center of dough and fold a side over filling and moisten the edges with water. Other side is folded over the top and its sides are pinched.
7. On a cookie sheet, arrange the sealed dough in a single layer and chill it by covering.
8. Combine bouillon cubes or chicken broth with 2 cups of water in a medium -sized saucepan and boil. Crush the cubes with a spoon.
9. Add 2 or 3 of stuffed noodles in a cooking broth and poach for about 5 minutes until noodles turn soft. Remove the cooked noodles using slotted spoon and place them over remaining broth to maintain their warmth and to prevent them from sticking together.
10. Drain the noodles well.
11. Serve with noodles warm with spicy plum sauce and prepared horseradish -mustard dip.