If you have never tried Curried Shrimp, then you don't know what you are missing! An effortless recipe, this is a must-try for you seafood lovers. Flavored with curry powder, the lime add a nice hint of tanginess to the dish. A great option for a main dish!
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Instant minced onion
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1) In a large skillet, heat butter.
2) Stir in the flour, salt, and curry powder.
3) Gently cook till bubbly.
4) Take off from the heat.
5) Stir in the chicken broth and onion.
6) Cook, while stirring constantly, till the mix thickens.
7) Add in the lemon juice, milk, and shrimp.
8) Heat well.