1. In a bowl mix together the coconut flour, black pepper, salt and Cayenne pepper and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl beat the 2 eggs and set aside.
3. In a third bowl mix together the almond flour and the unsweetened coconut.
4. Take the shrimp and dip in the first bowl then the second and lastly the third.
5. Completely bread all the shrimp before frying.
6. Sit shrimp in the refrigerator until you are ready to fry.
7. Deep fry in coconut oil for about 4-5 minutes until the shrimp is no longer pink.
8. Enjoy with the dipping sauce of your choice.
Spice up your ordinary dinner fare with coconut shrimp! Crunchy, flavorful and aromatic, coconut shrimp prepares quickly and quite easily sans any exotic ingredients. Succulent, deep-fried shrimp enrobed in light tempura like coconut-flavored batter truly makes for an easy holiday appetizer that is sure to please. Stream the video and get making this yummy treats at home.