|Cooked cleaned shrimp||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Celery||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
|Hard-cooked eggs||4 , chopped|
|Green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), sliced|
|Dill pickle||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, drained|
|Mayonnaise||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared horseradish||2 Teaspoon|
|Vienna bread loaf||1 (11 X 5 Inches)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted (Or As Needed)|
|Lettuce||4 Ounce (Or As Needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 350° Fahrenheit.
2. Separate few large shrimps and keep aside for garnishing; cut remaining shrimps.
3. In a large bowl, mix together shrimps, Celery, Eggs, Green onion, Dill pickle and Capers.
4. In another bowl, mix together Mayonnaise, chilli sauce, horseradish and salt; mix well.
5. Add mayonnaise mixture to shrimp mixture and lightly toss.
6. Using a knife, cut a large deep wedge out of bread loaf to get a boat shape.
7. Brush inside of the boat with melted butter.
8. Place loaf on a baking sheet and toast in preheated oven for 15 minutes until browned.
9. Let the loaf cool down completely before filling.
10. Line boat with lettuce and spoon shrimp salad on top.
11. Garnish with whole shrimps.
12. Pass with lemon wedges, if desired.
Calories 658 Calories from Fat 386
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 43 g66.3%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 325.8 mg108.6%
Sodium 1270.3 mg52.9%
Total Carbohydrates 42 g13.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 1.5 g
Protein 26 g52.9%
Vitamin A 50.8% Vitamin C 15.4%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 14.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet