|Chopped green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed cream of mushroom soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Light cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, cleaned (36 Shrimps)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
1. In a skillet add butter and cook onions till they get tender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Cover the skillet and simmer for 10 minutes. Check if the shrimps are cooked.
4. Keep stirring the shrimps so that they are evenly cooked and do not get burnt.
5. Serve gourmet shrimp with spicy rice.