Raw Shrimp- 1/4 lb.
Green Onions- 1/4 cup
Parsley- 1/8 cup, chopped
Garlic- 2 cloves
Butter- 2 tablespoons
Flour- 1/2 cup
Milk- 1 cup
Sauterne- 2 tablespoons(white wine)
Lemon Juice- 1 lemon
Cayenne- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt- to taste
Pepper- to taste, freshly ground
Egg Yolks- 2 nos.
Butter- 1 tablespoon, for brushing
Butter- 1 tablespoon
Onion- 2 tablespoons, chopped
Garlic- 1/2 tablespoon, chopped
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) In a food processer, place together half of the shrimps, green onions, parsley and garlic, chop until fine.
3) In a non-stick pan, heat butter until it starts to bubble and add shrimp mixture.
4) Stir continuously for 4 to 5 minutes, until almost dry.
5) Sift the flour in the shrimp mixture and mix well.
6) Gently stream in the milk and wine stirring continuously,
7) Lower the heat and simmer until sauce thickens and gets smooth.
8) Fold in the crabmeat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
9) Take the pan off the heat and add in the lemon juice, cayenne, salt and lightly beaten egg yolks.
10) Allow the crabmeat to cool.
11) Place a small amount of shrimp mixture in each remaining shrimp, close it slightly and place on baking sheet.
12) Season the shrimps to taste, and brush them with melted butter.
13) Bake in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.
14) In a small pan, melt butter and sautÃ© onions and garlic.
15) Arrange the shrimps over the bed of rice, topped with garlic butter.