Aglio Oglio with Bay Shrimp
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed|
|Dried red chilies||3|
|Peeled cooked shrimp||10 Ounce|
|Fresh linguine/4 ounce dry||8 Ounce|
|Shredded asiago cheese/Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cook paste as per package instructions. Drain.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil it.
3) Put garlic and chili and cook until brown. Remove and discard the garlic and chili.
4) Now, add shrimp and stir to coat it with oil. Reduce heat.
5) Add pasta and toss to get all the flavoring.
6) Sprinkle some cheese and serve hot.
Calories 328 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 2.3 g11.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 158.9 mg53%
Sodium 213.3 mg8.9%
Total Carbohydrates 33 g11.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 23 g46.4%
Vitamin A 7.3% Vitamin C 8.3%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 19.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet