Aglio Oglio with Bay Shrimp
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), mashed|
|Dried red chilies||3|
|Peeled cooked shrimp||10 Ounce|
|Fresh linguine/4 ounce dry||8 Ounce|
|Shredded asiago cheese/Parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1) Cook paste as per package instructions. Drain.
2) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil it.
3) Put garlic and chili and cook until brown. Remove and discard the garlic and chili.
4) Now, add shrimp and stir to coat it with oil. Reduce heat.
5) Add pasta and toss to get all the flavoring.
6) Sprinkle some cheese and serve hot.