Shrimp Ms. Ann
|Make sauce with:|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion top||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimps||2 Pound, cleaned|
1) In a saucepan, heat butter, lemon juice , vermouth and Worcestershire sauce .
2) Simmer the vermouth mixture for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in chopped onion tops and parsley to sauce.
4) Place the shrimps on a broiling pan.
5) Spoon the sauce over shrimps.
6) Place the pan under broiler about 3 inches from heat for about 10 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
7) Serve hot as an appetizer or main dish with vegetables.
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.9%
Saturated Fat 10.6 g53.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 263 mg87.7%
Sodium 353.5 mg14.7%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.77 g3.1%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 32 g63.3%
Vitamin A 45.1% Vitamin C 40.5%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 27.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet