Shrimp Ms. Ann
|Make sauce with:|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dry vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion top||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Parsley||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimps||2 Pound, cleaned|
1) In a saucepan, heat butter, lemon juice , vermouth and Worcestershire sauce .
2) Simmer the vermouth mixture for 10 minutes.
3) Stir in chopped onion tops and parsley to sauce.
4) Place the shrimps on a broiling pan.
5) Spoon the sauce over shrimps.
6) Place the pan under broiler about 3 inches from heat for about 10 minutes until shrimp are cooked.
7) Serve hot as an appetizer or main dish with vegetables.