|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||3 Large, finely chopped|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, raw medium, peeled and deveined|
|Carrot||1 Large, cut into julienne strips|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Take a wok or 12 inch skillet and heat it.
2) Add some oil to the wok and rotate it to coat the sides.
3) Now, add garlic and stir fry.
4) Add the shrimp and stir fry for a minute.
5) Now, add carrot and cilantro and cook until carrots are tender and shrimp is pink.
6) Serve garlic shrimp with some steamed rice.
Calories 333 Calories from Fat 103
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 368.3 mg15.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6.2%
Sugars 1.9 g
Protein 47 g94.1%
Vitamin A 148.7% Vitamin C 20.6%
Calcium 14.9% Iron 32.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet