Spicy Shrimp And Broccoli
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sake/Rice wine / chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Hoisin sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili puree with garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||3⁄4 Pound, fresh or frozen (thawed) raw medium, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Ginger root||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Broccoli flowerets and tender stems||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), sliced|
|Bell pepper||1 Medium, cut into strips|
|Red onion||1 Small, sliced|
|Hot cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1) Make a mixture of water, sake, corn starch, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chili puree.
2) Take a wok or 12-inch skillet, heat it and oil to it.
3) Add shrimp, garlic and gingerroot to the wok and cook for a minute.
4) Now, add broccoli and other vegetables to the wok. Stir fry them.
5) When the shrimp are pink, add sake mixture.
6) Stir it constantly and bring it to a boil.
7) Continue to boil for a minute.
8) Serve spicy shrimp and broccoli with rice