Shrimps En Gelee
|Low calorie citrus flavor carbonated beverage||12 Ounce|
|Unflavored gelatin||1⁄4 Ounce (1 envelope)|
|Radishes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), finely chopped|
|Green pepper||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Cucumber piece||1⁄2 , peeled, seeded and finely chopped|
|Celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), finely chopped|
|Cooked shrimp||8 Ounce, diced|
1) In a saucepan, soak the gelatine in 2 ounces beverage until soften.
2) Simmer the gelatine mixture
3) Stir in the remaining beverage until gelatine dissolves.
4) Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
5) Pour the gelatine mixture in a bowl and place in refrigerator stirring occasionally until slightly thickened.
6) Lightly fold radishes, pepper, cucumber, celery, shrimps and seasoning in the gelatine mixture.
7) Spoon the gelatine mixture in 2 moulds.
8) Place the moulds in refrigerator until chilled.
9) Unmold on a bed of mixed salad and serve with a lemon wedge if desired.