Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry With Peppers
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Rice vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Corn starch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Peeled deveined medium shrimp||3⁄4 Pound|
|Chicken stock||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), finely chopped|
|Chopped ginger||1 Tablespoon|
|Celery stalk||1 , sliced diagonally|
|Broccoli florets||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Red pepper||1 , cut into 2-inch strips|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Trimmed snow peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a bowl, marinate shrimp in a tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar, ½ tablespoon corn starch for about 15 minutes.
2. Separately in another bowl, ass ¼ cup stock with remaining soy sauce, corn starch and sugar.
3. In a wok, heat 1 tablespoon oil, add marinated shrimps and stir fry until pink, remove from wok onto a plate.
4. In the same wok, add remaining oil, add garlic, ginger, cook and add celery, broccoli, peppers and further stir fry for about 2 minutes, add remaining stock, cover and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Add snow peas, cover and cook further for 2 minutes, until tender.
6. Add in the corn starch mix, stir and add the cooked shrimps and cook for another minute until thoroughly heated.
7. Serve hot.