|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled with tails intact|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||To Taste (To Sprinkle)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
1. Rub the lime juice and salt onto the prawns. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. To make the Seasoning, pulse all the ingredients in a mortar or blender several times to chop finely, but do not turn into a paste. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or skillet with medium heat. Stir-fry the seasoning until fragrant and cooked.
4. Add the shrimps and mix until well blended, taking care not to overcook the shrimps. Remove from heat.
5. Serve immediately in a plate with or without steamed rice
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.4%
Saturated Fat 0.77 g3.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 729.5 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g15%
Dietary Fiber 8.8 g35%
Sugars 30 g
Protein 51 g102.9%
Vitamin A 24.2% Vitamin C 207.4%
Calcium 21.9% Iron 34.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet