|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled with tails intact|
|Freshly squeezed lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salt||To Taste (To Sprinkle)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm)|
1. Rub the lime juice and salt onto the prawns. Set aside for 15 minutes.
2. To make the Seasoning, pulse all the ingredients in a mortar or blender several times to chop finely, but do not turn into a paste. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wok or skillet with medium heat. Stir-fry the seasoning until fragrant and cooked.
4. Add the shrimps and mix until well blended, taking care not to overcook the shrimps. Remove from heat.
5. Serve immediately in a plate with or without steamed rice