Shrimp in Beer
|Shrimp in shell||2 Pound (Raw ones)|
|Beer||36 Ounce (3 Cans Of 12 Ounce Each)|
|Dried red peppers||2|
|Dried thyme leaves||1 Dash, crushed|
1. Place a serving bowl in the refrigerator to chill.
2. In a saucepan place raw shrimp and cover with beer and let it boil.
3. Add red peppers, bay leaf and crushed thyme and simmer with cover for about 5 minutes, till shrimp is bright pink.
4. Let it cool in the cooking liquid.
5. Then shell and devein shrimp and chill thoroughly.
6. Take out the chilled bowl from the refrigerator, arrange the shrimp and pierce each one with a cocktail skewer and serve.