Spicy Shrimp In Beer
|Shrimp||2 Pound (Unshelled)|
|Onion||1 Large, thinly sliced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Green pepper||1 , finely chopped|
|Beer||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Split and devein the shrimp, leaving the shells intact.
2) In a bowl, place the shrimp with the onion, garlic, hot sauce, green pepper and salt.
3) Cover the mixture with the beer and allow to marinate for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
4) Transfer the mixture in plastic bag and keep in an ice chest.
5) Thread the shrimp on metal skewers and broil over charcoal fire.
6) Serve the Shrimp in Beer, immediately on a serving platter.
Calories 240 Calories from Fat 24
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 3 g4.2%
Saturated Fat 0.53 g2.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 229.8 mg76.6%
Sodium 716.4 mg29.8%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.1%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 32 g64.3%
Vitamin A 7.4% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 10.1% Iron 21.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet