Shrimp Out Of Doors
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Imitation butter flavoring||1 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Cleaned shrimp||1 Pound|
|Salad herbs||1 Teaspoon|
1) Cut 2 large squares of a heavy foil.
2) Divide the shrimps into 2 portions.
3) Place each portion over a foil sheet.
4) Heat and make the barbeque ready.
5) In a bowl, mix together garlic, flavouring, bouillon, juice and salt.
6) Leave it aside for 10 minutes and allow the flavours to blend.
7) Spoon the bouillon mixture over the shrimps.
8) Bring the edges of the foil together and tuck tightly to prevent any leakage.
9) Place the parcels over a barbecue pit over bright coals.
10) Grill for 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimps are tender, flipping carefully couple of times.
11) Slit the parcels and serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley and lemon slices.