|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Shelled cleaned shrimp||2 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Sherry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chili sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese/Sharp cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) In an electric frying pan, saute the garlic in the oil for a few minutes.
2) Stir in the shrimp and saute, until light brown.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients, except cheese and simmer for about 45 minutes.
4) Lastly, stir in the cheese and cook until the cheese is just melted.
5) Ladle the Shrimp Mini over hot cooked rice and serve immediately.