Bertolli Marinated Shrimp
|Shrimp in shells||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked, shelled, leaving tails on, and deveined|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Spaghetti sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Horseradish mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Capers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), drained|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lettuce||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), shredded for bed|
|Lemon wedges||4 (For Garnish)|
1. In a large non-metallic bowl, combine all the ingredients except the shrimp, lettuce and garnish.
2. Stir well until well blended.
3. Add the prepared shrimp to the sauce and toss until coated.
4. Cover bowl and place in the refrigerator to marinate for about 12 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally to keep the shrimp coated with the sauce.
5. On 6 salad plates or in coupes, make bed of shredded lettuce.
6. Heap the shrimp on top, spooning the sauce over them.
7. Serve chilled garnished with lemon wedges.
Calories 309 Calories from Fat 181
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g31.5%
Saturated Fat 2.9 g14.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 172.4 mg57.5%
Sodium 627.8 mg26.2%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 1.8 g
Protein 24 g48.9%
Vitamin A 38.5% Vitamin C 19.8%
Calcium 14.5% Iron 19.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet