Fried Shrimp Toast
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Bread slices||6 , trimmed|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (For Deep Frying)|
1) Chop or grind together the shrimps and onions.
2) In a bowl, mix the shrimp mixture with the salt, pepper, egg and flour.
3) Cut each bread slice into 4 pieces.
4) Spread the shrimp paste on each bread piece.
5) In a wok, heat fat to 365°F and fry a few pieces at a time until browned.
6) Serve the Fried Shrimp Toast, hot with a lemon wedge on side if desired.