Batter Fried Shrimp
|Rice flour/Cake flour||4 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1) In a bowl, beat together the eggs, flour, salt and papper.
2) Dip the shrimps in the batter, coating the completely.
3) In a wok heat fat to 365°F and drop the shrimps one by one.
4) Fry until golden brown on both the sides.
5) Drain the shrimps on the paper napkins.
6) Arrange the shrimps in the serving platter and soy sauce mixed with ginger.