Batter Fried Shrimp
|Rice flour/Cake flour||4 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Raw shrimp||1 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Fat||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for deep frying)|
1) In a bowl, beat together the eggs, flour, salt and papper.
2) Dip the shrimps in the batter, coating the completely.
3) In a wok heat fat to 365°F and drop the shrimps one by one.
4) Fry until golden brown on both the sides.
5) Drain the shrimps on the paper napkins.
6) Arrange the shrimps in the serving platter and soy sauce mixed with ginger.
Calories 307 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 4.4 g21.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 287.1 mg95.7%
Sodium 445.1 mg18.5%
Total Carbohydrates 13 g4.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.4 g1.6%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 27 g54.2%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 3.8%
Calcium 7.4% Iron 18.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet