Turkey And Shrimp Kabobs With Tomatoes
|Skinless boneless turkey breast||8 Ounce|
|Shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled and deveined|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), minced|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , minced|
|Shallots||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1 Teaspoon|
|Dried basil||1 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled, seeded,and chopped|
|Hot cooked rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Cut the turkey into one inch cubes
2. Place the turkey in a bowl, with the shrimp and the lemon juice and cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
3. In a large frying pan, place the parsley, garlic, peppers, shallots, oil, pepper flakes, and basil.
4. SautÃ© this mixture over medium heat for five minutes till completely cooked.
5. Add the tomatoes to the pan and cover and cook for ten minutes more
6. Thread the turkey and the shrimp onto the skewers in alternating arrangements
7. Broil the skewers four inches from the heat until cooked through. This should take about three minutes per side.
8. Serve warm with rice and cooked tomatoes.