Asian Broiled Shrimp
|Cornstarch||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||36 , cooked and cleaned|
1) Thread 4 or 6 shrimps on each skewer.
2) In a cup, mix cornstarch with little pineapple juice.
3) In a saucepan, put pineapple juice, honey, soy sauce, vinegar and ginger, bring to boil.
4) Add the cornstarch mixture to the saucepan and simmer until the sauce gets thick. Remove from heat.
5) Dip the shrimps in the sauce and broil until the shrimps get lightly brown on all the sides.
6) Serve hot.