Peel And Eat Shrimp
|Zatarains crab boil||6 Ounce (Two 3 Ounce Each Boxes)|
|Lemon||1 Large, quartered|
|Onion||1 Large, quartered|
|Creole seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Raw shrimp||5 Pound, unpeeled and heads removed|
1) In a large pot filled with water, add the Crab Boil, lemon, onion, and Creole seasoning.
2) Bring this mix to a rolling boil.
3) Continue to boil for 10 minutes.
4) Now, add the shrimp and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
5) Into a colander, drain the shrimp.
6) To this, add ice to cool the shrimp.
7) You can peel and eat the shrimp with cocktail sauce.