Garlic Shrimp On A Bun
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|White wine||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon (Dried)|
|Raw shrimp||1 1⁄2 Pound, medium, peeled, deveined|
|French rolls||3 , sliced long, toasted|
1) Spray cooking spray evenly over a non-stick skillet. Add onions and garlic and saute till they turn tender.
2) Pour in lemon juice and wine and season with salt, pepper and dill weed.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a rapid boil, before turning down the flame. Continue cooking on simmer for about 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the raw shrimps. Cook for for 3 to 5 minutes until they turn pink all over.
5) Take the toasted French Rolls and spread a little of the shrimp mixture on each.
6) Serve the Garlic Shrimp On A Bun when hot.