|Worcestershire sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lemons juice||1 , squeezed|
|Garlic||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|French bread||1 , sliced|
|Parsley||1 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Leaving the shells on, devein and wash the shrimps.
3) In a skillet, melt butter and add Worcestershire sauce, cayenne, oil, garlic, Italian seasoning and lemon juice reserving 1 tablespoon.
4) Simmer the garlic mixture for 5 minutes.
5) Stir in the shrimps, allow to just boil and remove from heat.
6) Place the shrimp mixture in a shallow baking pan.
7) Bake in oven for 5 minutes.
8) Remove and flip the shrimps, baste with the marinade from the pan.
9) Lightly season the shrimps with salt and pepper, and return to the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimps are tender.
10) Remove from oven, sprinkle the reserved lemon juice and few dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
11) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley and bread for dipping the sauce.