|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|All purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|All-purpose flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Raw shrimp||2 Pound, shelled and deveined|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||26 Ounce, drained, reserve syrup (2 cans,13 ounce Each)|
|Canned pineapple tidbits||26 Ounce (2 Can)|
|Vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Monosodium glutamate||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon, toasted|
|Toasted sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl, mix eggs with 1 cup of water.
2. Add flour and salt; stir lightly to mix.
3. Drain pineapple and reserve the syrup.
4. Add enough water to reserved pineapple syrup to make 1 cup liquid.
5. In a wok, heat fat until 360° F temperature.
6. Dip shrimp into batter and quickly place it in the heated fat and deep fry.
7. In a saucepan, combine pineapple syrup water, vinegar, ketchup, soy sauce, Tabasco, sugar, salt, and monosodium glutamate and bring it to a boil.
8. Blend cornstarch in 2 tablespoons of water.
9. Stir into the hot sauce and cook for 2 minutes with constant stirring.
10. Stir in pineapple.
11. In a serving dish, place the deep fried shrimps and pour the sauce over it.
12. Garnish with sesame seeds.