Snowmass Shrimp Louis
|Frozen shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled|
|Frozen shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs), peeled, thawed (small size)|
|Frozen peas||10 Ounce (1 packet)|
|Red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Chopped red onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Plain nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Nonfat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Light mayonnaise||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon, dried|
|Lettuce||2 (For Garnish)|
|Lettuce||1 , roughly torn (for garnish)|
1) In a medium bowl, add shrimp, peas and onion. Mix well.
2) In another bowl, mix together the yoghurt, mayonnaise and dill weed. Mix the dressing well.
3) Drizzle the dressing over the shrimp mixture.
4) Place the bowl of salad in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
5) On a serving plate, arrange the lettuce leaves.
6) Place the Snowmass Shrimp Louis salad over it. Serve chilled.