Glazed Shrimp Hors D'Oeuvres
|Fresh shrimp||1 Pound, peeled, deveined, cooked & chilled|
|Tomato juice||1 7⁄8 Cup (30 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon jello||3 Ounce|
1) Cook tomato juice with 1/2 tsp seasoned salt.
2) Stir in 3 oz lemon jello until dissolved.
3) Into a dish, pour the mixture to chill until thick.
4) Use this to coat boiled shrimp.
5) Continue the coating process many times until you get the thickness you wish.
6) Keep in refrigerator to chill until ready to serve.
7) Serve a glazed shrimp at once on a potato chip.