Baked Stuffed Shrimp
|Ritz cracker crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Potato chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed|
|Butter||1⁄4 Pound, melted|
|Seasoned salt||To Taste (As Required, Onion Salt, Garlic Salt And Dash Of Celery Salt)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs) (As Required)|
|Jumbo shrimps||20 Large|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon (As Required)|
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Finely chop the scallops.
3) Divide and flatten peeled shrimp.
4) Mix together first 3 ingredients.
5) Add in scallops and enough milk to make a light and fluffy stuffing.
6) Add in onion salt, garlic salt and dash of celery salt to taste.
7) Using the stuffing, cover each shrimp and top with Parmesan cheese.
8) Bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven until shrimps turn white.
9) Serve hot.