Tagliatelle with Shrimp, Garlic and Parmesan Cheese
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon (2 Tablespoon + 1 Tablespoon)|
|Shrimp||8 Ounce, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|White wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Parmesan cheese||3 Tablespoon, grated|
1) Cook the pasta al dente for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat 2 tablesppons oil, saute shrimp, garlic and cook till the shrimp just turns pink, about 3 minutes.
3) Take the skillet off the flame, add in wine, butter and a tablespoon of olive oil.
4) Add in the drained pasta, season with salt and pepper and mix well.
5) Sprinkle grated cheese over the pasta and serve.