|Raw shrimp||2 Pound (24 Pieces)|
|Garlic/Chopped||6 Clove (30 gm)|
|Scallions/Green onions||6 , minced (Along With Their Tops)|
|Dry vermouth||2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Mushrooms||8 , sliced|
|Parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), chopped|
1) Wash the shrimps, remove their legs unharming the tails and shells. Devein the shrimps by cutting through the shells. Keep aside.
2) In a bowl, combine garlic, onions, parsley, vermouth, soy sauce and tobasco. Toss in the shrimps and mix well.
3) Place the shrimps in the fridge letting it marinate for about an hour.
4) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
5) Take 2 heavy-duty foil sheets and cut it into 18X36 inch rectangles. Double the two rectangles by folding it to 18X18 inch squares.
5) Remove the shrimps from the fridge, add in the mushrooms and toss well.
6) Divide the mixture into two equal portions and place over the file to form a single layer.
7) Wrap the shrimp tightly by double folding on top and the sides.
8) Place the two sealed shrimp packages on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes.
9) Open the foil carefilly and spoon the Garlic Shrimp onto the serving plate.