|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Olive oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dried oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||1 , peeled and deveined|
|Yellow plum tomatoes/Pear tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), halved|
|Red sweet peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), diced|
|Yellow peppers||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced|
1) Preheat the oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Combine together the lime juice, pepper sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, thyme, black pepper and oregano in a baking dish of 9x13-inches.
3) Add the shrimp and toss to coat it evenly.
4) In an even layer, spread out the shrimp.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes, occasionally stirring, till the shrimp has cooked thoroughly.
6) In a large pot of boiling water, cook the linguine for about 5 minutes, till it is just soft.
7) Drain the linguine and toss it with the red peppers, yellow peppers, tomatoes and chives.
8) Serve as preferred after topping with the shrimp.