|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Parsley||50 Milliliter, chopped|
|Chopped parsley||50 Milliliter|
|Shrimp||620 Gram, shelled and cleaned (Medium Sized)|
|Medium shrimp||620 Gram, shelled and cleaned|
|Lemon juice||15 Milliliter|
1) In a 1 L (4 cup) casserole, mix garlic and butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
3) Put in parsley and salt.
4) Add in shrimp, and coat well with butter sauce.
5) IF COOKING BY AUTO SENSOR: Using a plastic wrap, completely cover dish. Microwave on COOK A7. When th time appears in display window, using a plastic spoon, stir once.
Remove plastic wrap once cooked.
6) IF COOKING BY TIME: Using a plastic wrap, completely cover dish. Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 5 minutes, stir once in between. Remove from microwave oven and allow it to stand covered for 3 minutes.
7) Spoon over lemon juice on shrimp and serve.
Calories 950 Calories from Fat 367
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 42 g63.9%
Saturated Fat 21.4 g106.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1023 mg341%
Sodium 1337.8 mg55.7%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.9%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 128 g255.9%
Vitamin A 125.3% Vitamin C 138.6%
Calcium 40.6% Iron 100.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet