|Shrimp in shells||2 Pound (Fresh / Frozen, Thawed)|
|Water/Beer||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Mixed pickling spices/1 packet shrimp spices||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
1) In a slow cooker, place all the ingredients together.
2) Cover and cook on LOW for 3 to 5 hours.
3) Alternately in a slow cooker add the water or beer, salt and spices.
4) Cover and cook on LOW all through the day or all night.
5) Then add the shrimp and cook on HIGH for 30 to 45 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
6) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 255 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6%
Saturated Fat 0.74 g3.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 344.7 mg114.9%
Sodium 1789.1 mg74.5%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 46 g92.1%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 7.6%
Calcium 11.9% Iron 30.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet