Island Pan Barbecued Shrimp
|Large shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined, with tails left on (Or Jumbo Size)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh rosemary leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh thyme leaves||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Adjust Quantity As Per Taste)|
|Lime||2 , halved|
1) In a bowl, combine the shrimp with the oil, garlic, rosemary, thyme, both peppers, and the salt.
2) Let the mixture marinate at room temperature for 1 hour.
3) Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
4) Place the shrimp in the pan and cook, turning once, for 4 to 8 minutes, or until cooked.
5) Brush the shrimp with the remaining marinade before turning.
6) Serve with lime halves alongside.