|Boiled shrimp||1 Pound, cut fine|
|Red onion||1 , chopped fine|
|Milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Celery stalk with leaves||2|
|Toasted bread||4 Small (Small Squares)|
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped shrimp and sauté until it starts to change color.
4. Stir in the flour and sauté till it begins to froth.
5. Reduce the flame and gradually add milk, stirring until well blended.
6. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened
7. Add the celery leaves and simmer, stirring frequently, until the shrimp is cooked.
8. Arrange toasted squares on individual plates or on a serving platter.
9. Spoon the shrimp and sauce over the toast and garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley on each.