|Boiled shrimp||1 Pound, cut fine|
|Red onion||1 , chopped fine|
|Milk||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Celery stalk with leaves||2|
|Toasted bread||4 Small (Small Squares)|
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the chopped onion and sauté until golden brown.
3. Add the chopped shrimp and sauté until it starts to change color.
4. Stir in the flour and sauté till it begins to froth.
5. Reduce the flame and gradually add milk, stirring until well blended.
6. Cook, stirring constantly until thickened
7. Add the celery leaves and simmer, stirring frequently, until the shrimp is cooked.
8. Arrange toasted squares on individual plates or on a serving platter.
9. Spoon the shrimp and sauce over the toast and garnish with a sprinkle of chopped parsley on each.
Calories 239 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.2%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 168.3 mg56.1%
Sodium 301.6 mg12.6%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 20 g40.8%
Vitamin A 9.3% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 12.3% Iron 18.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet