|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Teaspoon, minced|
|Peeled deveined medium shrimp||30|
|Green onion||1 , chopped|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned mandarin oranges||6 Ounce, drained (reserve juice)|
1) In a skillet, saute the garlic until lightly browned.
2) Stir in the shrimp and saute until just pink in colour.
3) Then stir in the onion, soy sauce and cashews.
4) In a small bowl, blend the cornstarch and 1 cup reserved mandarin orange juice together.
5) Stir into the skillet, allow the mixture to boil and simmer until thickened.
6) Sprinkle with the salt and pepper to taste and stir in the mandarin oranges.
7) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.