Shrimp With Lime Rings
|Lime flavored gelatin||1 Tablespoon (1 Package)|
|Hot water||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Cream style cottage cheese||12 Ounce, drained (1 Carton, 1 1/2 Cups)|
|Mayonnaise||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Capers||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cleaned shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Cooked Or Canned)|
1. In a large bowl, pour in some hot water
2. Tip in some gelatin and allow it to dissolve
3. Add lemon juice and salt to the gelatin and mix well
4. Chill till partially set.
5. When the gelatin is partially set, fold in the cottage cheese into the mix.
6. Pour the mix into 5-6 individual ring moulds
7. Allow to chill till set
8. Unmold the gelatin moulds onto lettuce leaves.
9. Fill the centers of the gelatin with mayonnaise.
10. Dot the filling and the gelatin moulds with capers.
11. Arrange the shrimp on the mould just before serving
12. Serve cold garnished with finely shredded chives