|Shrimps||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled and left whole|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, heat olive oil .
2) Add the shrimps stirring in the garlic, lemon juice, tarragon.
2. On a high setting, cook the above mixture for 8 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink.
3. Rotate the dish 45 degrees after 4 minutes, constantly turning and stirting the shrimps. This ensures the shrimp is evenly cooked.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the shrimp and place on serving tray
5. Serve fresh and hot.
6.Place with inserted toothpicks for decoration and ease in picking up the shrimp.
Calories 162 Calories from Fat 80
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g13.9%
Saturated Fat 1.3 g6.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 129.3 mg43.1%
Sodium 126.7 mg5.3%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.08 g0.33%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 18 g35%
Vitamin A 3.3% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet