|Shrimps||1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), peeled and left whole|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1. In a shallow glass or ceramic baking dish, heat olive oil .
2) Add the shrimps stirring in the garlic, lemon juice, tarragon.
2. On a high setting, cook the above mixture for 8 minutes until shrimp turns bright pink.
3. Rotate the dish 45 degrees after 4 minutes, constantly turning and stirting the shrimps. This ensures the shrimp is evenly cooked.
4. Use a slotted spoon to remove the shrimp and place on serving tray
5. Serve fresh and hot.
6.Place with inserted toothpicks for decoration and ease in picking up the shrimp.