Shrimp And Mushrooms Flambe
|Small cooked shrimp||1⁄2 Pound|
|Unsalted butter||3 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
|Whole wheat bread slice||4|
1) Clean and mushrooms and slice thinly.
2) In a small skillet melt butter and cook the mushroom in it for 2-3 minutes.
3) Mix shrimp and cook for moderate heat stirring constantly.
4) Season with nutmeg and few twists of freshly ground pepper.
5) Toast bread slices. Place on warm serving dish to keep them warm.
6) In a small pan, warm brandy and pour on the shrimp.
7) As the flame dries down put the shrimp and mushroom mixture on the hot toast.
8) Serve immediately.
Calories 246 Calories from Fat 97
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g17%
Saturated Fat 6.2 g31.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.8 mg44.9%
Sodium 282.3 mg11.8%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.8%
Sugars 2.7 g
Protein 17 g33.8%
Vitamin A 8.2% Vitamin C 4.3%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 17.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet