|Italian dressing||8 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Sherry||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shallots||4 Medium, halved|
|Green onions||3 Medium, cut into pieces|
|Ginger piece||1 , cut into pieces|
|Soy sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Large shrimp||1 Pound, uncooked|
1. Into food processor or blender add all ingredients except shrimp and puree.
2. Into a large shallow baking dish add the dressing mixture and combine with shrimp.
3. Cover and let it marinate in refrigerator, stirring occasionally for at least 3 hours.
4. Into large shallow baking pan or aluminum-foil-lined broiler rack take out the shrimp and let it marinade.
5. Along with the marinade broil the shrimp, turning once, 10 minutes or until done.
6. Serve remaining marinade with shrimp garnishing as desired.